WE URGE YOU TO KEEP YOUR CURRENT GLASSES AS A BACKUP PAIR. IF YOUR PRESCRIPTION HAS EXPIRED OR IS MORE THAN TWO YEARS OLD, YOU NEED TO CONFIRM THAT YOUR PRESCRIPTION IS STILL VALID WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR EYE CARE PROVIDER BEFORE ORDERING.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEND US A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PLACING YOUR ORDER. WE DO NOT NEED THE ORIGINAL WRITTEN PRESCRIPTION TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER.
PLEASE SUBMIT BY:
•Please write your Order Number on the copy of your prescription
2. FRAMEGENIE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING: You agree that FrameGenie shall not be responsible for violating any provision of this Agreement and shall be held harmless as a result of any delay, failure to deliver, failure in performance or interruption of service, resulting directly or indirectly from: (a) acts of God, acts of any governmental agency, natural disasters, acts of war, insurrection or terrorism, strikes or lockouts, unauthorized network or computer intrusion, or Internet- or computer-related viruses, hacker attacks or other agents introduced by a third party, failure of the Internet and other conditions beyond our control, (b) any technical requirement for which Customer is responsible, (c) any intentional acts or omission of Customer, (d) any failure of any third-party service necessary for FrameGenie to provide Service hereunder, or (e), any prescriber by any medical provider, MD or OD, or by any device, with or without a medical provider, that the User or Customer may rely upon to place an order for prescription eyeglasses on this Web Site, or (f) Invalid Coupon Codes that are posted by websites other than this one. These are not authorized; there are no authorized “FrameGenie Coupon Codes” if they do not have (1) a price that is lower than our regular low prices or (2) does not offer an offer not currently in our own ads and/or posted on our web site.
4. USE OF ORDER FORMS, UPLOADS, CONTESTS: FrameGenie uses order forms available to you on the Site. These forms and use of the Web Site including FrameGenie Try On uploaded photographs, are agreed to be licensed by you to FrameGenie, for your personal use only and for the limited purpose of placing an order with FrameGenie for eyeglasses. All text, addresses, descriptions, calculations, and your prescription information are kept for you when you enter My Account and remain on the Web Site and can be removed by you through your account. You may not copy or use any other photographs, text, logo(s), trademarks, illustrations, programs, systems or other features of the Web Site in any manner for any purpose other than to use this Web Site. All photographs, text and Chat discussions you may upload for use on this Web Site and in social media such as but not limited to, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter, are licensed to and subject to use by FrameGenie on this Web Site or on or in FrameGenie advertisements, banners or blogs. By uploading your photographs for FrameGenie Try On you agree that those copies may be legally displayed by the FRAMEGENIE Web Site.
CONTESTS: All entries submitted for participation in any contest whether or not sponsored by a co-sponsor, shall become the property of FrameGenie, LLC. to be disposed of how we see fit. No Entry or submission will be saved or be returned to any entrant. Contest Rules provide the rules and they supersede anything herein to the contrary. Canada contest law differs from USA law and so Canada residents will be offered different terms and conditions thought they may appear to be the same Read the terms to know more.
SPECIAL SALES: “Coupons” and “Coupon codes,” “Sales,” “Free Shipping” and other special pricing and deals are as advertised only. Canada residents, due to Canada government postal pricing and other regulations, may have different offers though they may appear to be the same. Read the Terms to know more. All special sales will begin and end on the announced Start Date and Time (usually a time in Eastern Time Zone, normally ending at Midnight). All sales asking for the Special outside of the rules and validity times applicable to each will not be honored. A Sale of “Free Shipping of orders over $99” for example, will begin and end as announced.
5. ORDER PROCESS: When an order is made, FrameGenie starts production on your glasses based on the customer choice in the order. Your lenses are created, custom ground, and polished using the finest European machines, clean rooms and careful personal attention to each and every pair in our own factories. If you experience any difficulty please contact us.
6. CANCELLATION: ORDERS CANCELLED BY THE CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE A REFUND OF 50% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. Your order information is saved in the Customer’s personal password-protected account for future use. Most USA orders are shipped from Florida and international orders from Hong Kong. Orders are usually shipped from these locations within 10 to 14 days from date of the order, depending on prescription type and other factors. Your order is placed for processing by a factory in China or other locations. As with all medical devices, your order is subject to government inspection, shipping delays, strikes and other unforeseeable events. Therefore timing of delivery, receipt of the order by you and other timing expectations might be delayed or impaired and orders can take longer than expected.
7. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRECTLY ENTERING DATA, CHOICES: (1) Customer personal information (name, correct and complete address and shipping information), (2) Payment information (credit card number, expiry and code numbers), (3) Selection of a proper size frame, (4) proper color(s) and shading selections (such as, photochromic etc.), (5) Pupillary Distance (PD) and (6) Accurate Prescription (Rx) information. Once production has started, FrameGenie is not responsible for any data entry errors made by the customer.
8. RETURN POLICY: FrameGenie stands behind our products and services by offering a thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee. Once you receive your FrameGenie eyewear, you have 30 days to call or e-mail us for a return authorization (RA) number. This authorization will be needed if you want to return or exchange your purchase for any reason.
If you made a mistake during the order, or you just don’t like the glasses, FrameGenie will issue a one-time-use 100% store credit (excluding shipping).
If you feel there is a manufacturing error, return the glasses for inspection within the 30-day warranty period. If our inspection shows the glasses were made incorrectly, we will remake them or issue a refund. Our FrameGenie warranty does not cover regular wear and tear to the frames, lenses or coatings.FrameGenie is not responsible for damage caused by customer wear and tear. If the product is being returned for a manufacturing defect, the customer must:
As part of PCI compliance, no refunds will be issued to any card other than the credit card used on the order. If the customer does not have access to the credit card on the order, then the amount of the refund will be issued as a store credit only to the customer account used to place the order.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS: When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. This means that you may not post any other person's information, data, names, trademarks or other data not your own to this site or its forms, and that you may not use or extract any data, text, photographs not yours, sounds, or other elements of this Site for any purposes.
11. NO WARRANTIES NOT MENTIONED: EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS FRAMEGENIE GUARANTEES STATED ABOVE, FRAMEGENIE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. FRAMEGENIE IS MAKING THE WEB SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, PRODUCTS WE SELL OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FRAMEGENIE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FRAMEGENIE'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FRAMEGENIE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY FRAMEGENIE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
12. PROHIBITED USES: The site is for input of your personal and prescription information only. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service.
14. COPYRIGHT: All contents of this web site are: Copyright© 2017 FrameGenie. LLC.
17. U.S.A. BASED SITE: The Site is controlled and operated by FrameGenie from its offices in the State of Florida and other U.S.A. locations. FrameGenie makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access is available or appropriate for use in your location. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as FrameGenie's purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction.
18. ATTORNEY FEES: In the event of any action, mediation, litigation, arbitration, suit or proceeding arising from or under the terms, provisions or conditions of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of suit or other proceeding.
20. ARBITRATION: I, as a customer of FRAMEGENIE and FrameGenie, LLC., hereby submit any disputes with FrameGenie and its licensees and assigns to arbitration administered by The American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, in West Palm Beach, Florida, any claim, controversy, or disagreement regarding the use of this website, orders, processing, fulfillment, products or their use, or any other issues arising out of this Agreement or use of this Web Site and its products and services. I further agree that the above controversy may be submitted to 1 Arbitrator selected from the panels of arbitrators of The AAA. I further agree that I will faithfully observe this agreement and the Rules and that I will abide by ad perform any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) and that judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the award. I agree that the award may be reviewable by the courts of West Palm Beach, Florida jurisdiction if the arbitrator, in the opinion of any party hereto, has failed to observe the rules and laws of the State of Florida and perform any reward rendered by the arbitrator(s) and that a judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the award. I agree that award may be reviewable by the courts of West Palm Beach, Florida if the arbitrator, in the opinion of any party hereto, has failed to observe rules and laws of the State of Florida. Notwithstanding this Agreement to arbitrate, if either party needs to obtain any form of Equitable Relief such as an injunction to protect any of its Intellectual Property or enforce Trade Secrets, such party may file in Court at West Palm Beach, Florida, to do so.